Thursday, March 1, 2012

RETRO STARS

Hi just like to share nail art design for FUN group weekly challenge.. our theme for the week is "Stars" and so here's my simple retro star design that I made..

thanks for looking..
happy polishing everyone..


"RETRO STARS"
materials used:
color trends "lemon square"
Opi ds shimmer 
sdp big B
delaney plates
fab sp orange
fab sp charcoal




color trend "lemon squared"

Application: ♥ ♥ ♥
Opacity: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Gloss: ♥ ♥ ♥
Drying time: ♥ ♥ ♥



NOTE:
 for those who are looking for QA & OB image plates and a complete series of A41-60
and some other stamping nail art stuffs
pls check my BLOG SALE link

7 comments:

♥beauxs mom said...

I Love the colors and the stars.

Unknown said...

I love this mani!
so cool!

Bunny Nails said...

Very nice combination of nail stamp!

Katie said...

Love this manicure! The stamping looks amazing!

MissAdelinne said...

This stamping is so beautiful!
www.missadelinne.com

Missadelinne's Fanpage

Cel said...

Very pretty! I love the stars over the bright colours <3

Antonia said...

Your nails are amazing!!! I've just loved this mani, it does the talking!
Have a nice week =D
Esmaltes, Make-Up & Cia.
rockuroutfit.blogspot.com