Monday, January 31, 2011

I'M BACK!! with my Short babies

Hello My lovelies!! Finally Im back from a my Holiday Vacation with my family.. I really had a great time & really had so much fun.. I know I miss a lot of things & post on the blogging world.. anyways I have a very short nails now I;ve got a broken nails while doing a general cleaning of our house.. anyways, I was challenged to make a design for short nails..and for me it more challenging to create a design for short nails.. I like to share some of my previous mani with my short short nails..LOL!! hope u like it..thats all for today!!

thanks for looking!!
happy polishing!!

I love this mani so much.. for its so bling bling IRL..I dont put any top coat on it for I know top coat will make the nail foil wrinkle and will make my nail foil looks so dull  and so this mani only last for 2 days..is there any top coat u would recommend to me that are great top coat for nail foil?

materials used:
holo nail foil
BM19
fab sp "charcoal"



"MICKEY CRACKS"
Crack polish is really booming in the nails society nowadays, theres a lot of polish brand were releasing the crack polish and I really love the effect of this polish.. I've got my very first crack polish from TD 2 yrs. ago and I love it but that kind of crack polish is so hard to remove..
on this mani I used X &D cracking polish (1 coat ) & glitter gold polish (2 coats) and then I added an acrylic mickey mouse 3D using the 3D Mold  and  Swarovski rhinestone on my ring finger.. and added top coat... I saw a lot of mani using the OPI Black Shatter.. does this crack polish don't easily chip? coz I think crack polish are easily chips on nails.. pls. let me know ur opinion on this OPI black Shatter..


32 comments:

Aninha said...

we missed you!!!!!

your nails are soooooo short! but still beautiful!!!!

loved the nail art with the holo foil! but I'm not so fond of the shatter! but, it looks good!!!

welcome back!

xoxo

ThRiSzHa said...

thanks Aninha oh I miss u all..

L said...

I agree. they might be short but theyre still hot.

ThRiSzHa said...

thank Miss L... xoxo

Enamel Girl said...

welcome back! you're nails look great short and i'm liking the holo foil.

black shatter is a little different because it actually grips the polish and doesn't fall off. at least not so far.

Jem said...

miss your posts,sis!
love the first one!

so uniquely cute!
^_^

Charming Nails said...

Still hot nails even they are short! I miss you :)

Elsa said...

i didn't know na pwede pala istamp ang foil...hmmmm matry nga hihhi! ganda eh!

jasmine109 said...

short yet fab.. welcome back.. :)

Mae Espiritu Makeup Obra said...

WB sis! love your nails short or long your nails are still fab! mickey is so cute! =)

Anastacia said...

Hello sweety! MISS U A LOT! How are U doing? LOVE ur short babies too! amazing work!!!
KISSS!

ThRiSzHa said...

thanks ladies!!
@anastacia- i miss u more sweety are u also back from ur vacation??

Camy said...

very pretty manis!

Naktsmeita said...

love short nails way more that those scary long's you had before . cute and pretty. im sure your boyfriend likes them too .

serena_nuvola said...

welcome back!!! your nails are beautiful so short

Jenny$1983 said...

Simply beautiful, as always :)

I don't have OPI Black Shatter but I have Barry M Instant Nail Effects which seems identical in every way, and I find it wears brilliantly when left matte, but it does sort of fade and wear away after a few days. I haven't tried it with top coat though. I highly recommend it :)

-AnGiEpInK- said...

OMG!!I love your short nail hun..Absolutely gorgeous as usual..^_^..Miss reading your post..Can't wait to see more design from you soon..

Saori said...

Hi Sweety, happy to see you :) Your short nails are cute & beautiful ....Kiss

Saori said...

Hi Sweety, happy to see you :) Your short nails are cute & beautiful ....Kiss

Renate said...

your nails are still gorgeous!!
love the 1e mani!! beautiful!!

ThRiSzHa said...

thank u ladies.. I am so happy to be back too..

nail crazy said...

i'm glad you're back :-)
great mani... both of them!

Jan (hueandme-jan.blogspot.com) said...

loving those mani.. even with shorter nails, they are still pretty as ever! glad you are back! :)

She Nailed It said...

Welcome back! I just recently created a blog to share my nail art too. Sharing is sexy, right?

Looking forward to more of your design.

-Diana- said...

I missed you lovely creations. Your nails are still beautiful <3

(You've asked me once to blog about making your own water decals, I did while you were away: http://dutch-diana.blogspot.com/2011/01/how-to-make-you-own-water-decals.html )

Anne, Bulles dorées said...

I'm glad you're back, to see again your wonderful nail designs !

blog Usei Hoje said...

Lindos.
Tudo lindo!!!!!



bjus.
http://useihoje.blogspot.com

ThRiSzHa said...

ohhhh.. wow im so overwhelm with all ur comments.. thank u so much ladies.. I miss u more..

Cristy said...

It's so beautiful

Flame said...

I love OPI Black Shattered. I have used it on three mani's and gone a week without it chipping. Not like the crackle polish from the nineties. I use a topcoat on it and it lasts through work, cleaning and all the other everyday stuff I do.

Shirley's Nail Art said...

Amazing nail-arts.
My nails are short 2 now.

But I realy think your nails look nice short :-)

Gejba said...

Welcome back! And I must say I love your shorter nails.