Wednesday, September 29, 2010

CONTEST TIME!!: Let's Have Fun @ Fab Ur Nails!!-CLOSED!!

HI Ladies!! Let's Have Fun @ Fab Ur Nails! its just easy U just need to GUESS how many polishes I own.. the correct guess answer or the nearest answer will be the winner.. if it happens that theyre are 2 or more correct guess answers I will use the random.org to choose the winner...

The RULES is very easy U just have to be my BLOG FOLLOWER or FAB NAIL ARTS FAN (click the Fabnailarts Fan page on the right corner of my side bar) and just fill up the form.. U only have 1 chance to guess how many polishes I have.. that's all...


 The lucky winner will get 5 different design of water slide decals
here's my Review on water slide decal (click here)


10 comments:

Anastacia said...

OMG! such exciting picture you posted! there is a ton of bright babies :)

ThRiSzHa said...

oh yeh.. thanks

Miss Krimson said...

wow just entered!
Maricela
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ... vividfusion.spot.com ...Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Pawssies said...

neat!!!!!!!!!

ThRiSzHa said...

thanks ladies...

Aninha said...

Sooooo excited! hope I win!!!
LOVE your blog!

Cel said...

Uwa, this is so cool, you have so many nail polishes. Thanks for the fun contest ^_^

Tessa said...

I also participated :)

Http://tesjoesblog.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

very nice! :) im also a fan for nailart. your design is just fabulous! im a new follower by the way!

Anonymous said...

deadline for this?