Friday, May 7, 2010

Sweetest EviL AngeL

Hi Ladies!! I still have a hang over from the package that Andrea send for me..I got her package 2 days ago, She's really good in surprising people..waaaaaaaaaa!! I got most of my polish lemming...weeeeeeeeeee!! thank u so much Andrea!! Let me share to u what Andrea send me and mani that I made...

From all the goodies that she send me I tried the claire's mood polish daring/innocent this is my very first grey color polish and I got some doubt if this color will suit on my skin tone and I am surprised coz I think this color is fabulous for my skin tone!! and what then I put the awesome striping tape she send me!! it's my first time to see this kind of striping tape with a pattern and I am so amazed and I love it so much..Again.. THANK U SO MUCH ANDREA!! U'RE THE SWEETEST EVIL ANGEL.. XOXO!!

thanks for looking!!
happy polishing!!
xoxo!!

claires daring/innocent



here's the goodies...I got my glow in the dark polish!! wooooooott!! woooooott! most of the china glaze polish are holos (gr8, fyi, LOL) and from Romantique collection (harmony, passion, adore) which they said it's good for konading, I got also some color club babies (fashion addict, Ms. Socialite, rule breaker),I got some nail foils, stripping tape, nail decals and one thing is freaking me out!! I GOT A blue flakies that's good for franken!! weeeeeee!! Andrea, also send me 2 mood polish...My heart is filled with happiness every time I opened her package and found some surprising stuffs!! Like, Chg Flying Dragon, Metallic muse, also I got my very first Creative polish Burgundy foil which is also good in konading and of course my LiL Cheska is also happy for she have some lollipops,
more goodies of Evil Angel
China glaze Angels
color club babies


16 comments:

shortwidenails said...

cutest striping tape ever

you need to try the clam/wild mood changing nail polish it's great!

Anonymous said...

OMG AMAZING stuff you got there! Im so jealous of the mood changing polish!!!

http://megansnailblog.blogspot.com/

If you and anyone else can follow me, im new to this. It would be AMAZING!

Unknown said...

Wow! :) Gorgeous stuff and I love your manicure!

Anonymous said...

Love your mani your nails are gorgeous as always! what a haul! isn't andrea the sweeeeetest

Charming Nails said...

I like this manicure very much. It`s very simple and beautiful. I must try it someday...

glitterM said...

Wow! What an amazing haul you've got to play with now. That striping tape is really cool, and I do like how those colours look on you!

glitterm-younailedit.blogspot.com

ShortAndSweetNails said...

Holy cow that's a lot of goodies :)
LOVE LOVE LOVE the nails w/ the striping tape.

chelle said...

Hi Thriszha!
This is such a pretty manicure! And what an awesome haul, so many polishes!

Also, thankyou for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower =)

Recalcitrant Nails said...

What a fabulous haul from a great lady! I love the mood polish on you too! Congrats on getting so many of your lemmings.

ThRiSzHa said...

thanks ladies!! Oh yeah Andrea is the very sweet!! and Im lucky she gave me most of my lemmings!!!
have a great weekend everyone!!

Enamel Girl said...

That's an amazing haul! Your nails are beautiful Thriszha!!!

Jeannie said...

I really love the mood polish + striping tape combo you did there!

Arrianne said...

Awww, Andrea's a sweetie.

Mamy said...

I love your mani, thriszha!

Libby's Pink Vanity said...

Sweet! The striping tape makes the mani 'pop'.

ere said...

they remind me of a cool tropical drink