Sunday, May 9, 2010

Miso Happy With this color Emotion

hi Ladies!!Just a very quick post.. I like to share my special mani for today's mothers day!! I choose a light pink shade of OPI MIso happy with this color for nail tips and a light purple holo as a base and stamped over a rose pattern from konad M65 using china glaze emotion and added a gold accent lining on the tips..

"WE ARE MOTHERS..WE ARE FABULOUS...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL THE MOTHERS AROUND THE GLOBAL!!!

thanks for looking!!
happy polish!! xoxo!!



full mani

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Your mani looks great. I have OPI "Miso happy with this color" and never really use it. You definitely inspired me to use it for my next mani. Happy mothers day. -Beata

Mae Espiritu Makeup Obra said...

happy mother's day sis! tc always. God Bless!
love your mani ... so lovely!

Perles & Paillettes said...

I like it a lot, it's cute and classy. Great mani :)

Jin said...

That's really pretty. I like the colour combination. Happy Mother's Day :)

FitterTwit said...

Seriously! NOTHING is more "girly" than that! LOL!

Lolitadewdrop said...

That looks absolutely fabulous, it really does look like a mothers day mani, the colours are soft and pretty just like a mother.

KONADomania said...

so classy! Love it <3

serena_nuvola said...

great mani for mothers day! wonderful! so lovely <3

Jossu said...

lovely nails! (: I like :)

Tassa said...

Very cute mani!

Happy Mother's Day! :)

Anonymous said...

wowwwwww cute

Witoxicity said...

This is beautiful! Very sweet and appropriate for Mother's Day. :)

Saori said...

It's very sweet, perfect for this special day :)

Mamy said...

Beautiful mani!
Happy mother's day to you, thrisza! It's nice to be a mother, isn't it. :)

Unknown said...

so lovely !!