Monday, March 29, 2010

ANTIQUE CHERRY BLOSSOM

HI LADIES!! I made another nail art entry for BUBBLING BROOKE CHERRY BLOSSOM NAIL ART CONTEST..


On this mani I'm aiming to have an antique look..and I am so glad for I succesfully done a nail foil mani with multi stamping! I almost gave up on having a nail foil mani, but then I read and watch some nail foil tutorial and I'm so happy that finally I made a nail foil mani..the nail foil was given to me by Sweet Nhirida ohh.. she doesn't only send me some foils but also an adhesive.. isn't that really sweet!! again, Thanks Nhirida!!! XoXo

thanks for looking!!
HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE!!
happy polishing!! XOXO
MATERIALS USED:
FRANKEN DENIM
NAIL FOIL AND NAIL FOIL ADHESIVE
KONAD IP S9 & M31
CHINA GLAZE 2030
ESSIE MATTE ABOUT U

CHECK OUT BUBBLING BROKE
TO VOTE UR FAVE CHERRY BLOSSOM MANI
CLICK HERE TO VOTE!!
"antique cherry blossom"

THIS IS MY INSPIRATION FOR MY CHERRY BLOSSOM MANIFINALLY I MADE A NAIL FOIL MANI!! yay!!
NAIL FOIL MANI
I also made a franken polish and its a teal color with micro blue shimmer
I called my franken "DENIM" this reminds me of my old jeans...

14 comments:

Delainie said...

Suuuuper gorgeous!!

And your franken polish is amazing!

Andreea said...

Fabulous !!!

Tassa said...

It looks gorgeous! :)

Unknown said...

good job!
I want to learn how to do that... tutorial ka na girl!

ThRiSzHa said...

thanks ladies!!
@shoutingwind- i'll try to make a tutorial for this mani if i have enough time!!

Unknown said...

great Thriszha!! Will wait. Ganda siya sobra. <3

Perles & Paillettes said...

Great mani ! I love that pattern and the way you stamped it ! Too cute :)

amusedPolish said...

i love the foil mani :D

nihrida said...

You did a great job! I already voted for you. =)

Deez Nailz - Canadas most fabulous hand model said...

whoa - you completely captured the style of those beautiful earrings with your mani. This is spectacular!

glitterM said...

Wow...that's a really complex mani with so many stages. Results are worth it, though!

Unknown said...

You always have beautiful mani's!
I love the foil!

Romika said...

Wauw another great mani!!
I didn't had the time too visit your blog last week but you did some nice things over here.
Love your sklls and I am an admirer. Thanks!

Unknown said...

wow you did an amazing job! i love how you recreated the look on the earrings. great post!