Sunday, January 24, 2010

From Paris with LOVE

hi there.. i got a special gift that came from "CHOCADDICT" her package arrive 2 days before xmas and i am so happy when i got her package for me.. a very special gift from Paris...Maries is so sweet and very kind for sending me not just a mickey mouse ip but she also send me some candies, P2 polish, sample pigments, mickey mouse ip & h23, some nail art stickers & essence rhinestones whitening teeth tablets (for yellowing nails) ...wow!! thats a very sweet.... Marie i know i had told u this for so many times.. THanK U SO MUCH... xoxo


polish used:
p2 polish "stylish"
franken from pigment "AWE"
fauxnad ip "h23"

from Paris with L.O.V.E.

4 comments:

Paige said...

What a cool package!

chocaddict said...

I'm glad you like it ;)

Minä said...

Hi!
Do you know where I can get those "whitening teeth tablets"? They really work for yellowing nails? Cool..
I'd like to know a bit more about those tablets! :)

Kirsten (The Dutch Nail Blog) said...

Great package! Very sweet.
You will love the P2! I'm still amazed every time I use them that they are such good quality for that price.