Sunday, August 30, 2009

NOTD: "SUNNY DAY"

sunny side up is not my NOTD... i just make fun with my nails & with my hubby for his EGG craving..lol
its sunday sunny morning & its great to start a day with a smile & a with beautiful nails..lol

when i was in grade school i always draw this art "a flower & a sun".. lolz maybe this is the chance for me to put may fave art to my nails...im lovin the art of stamping...

i used essence "FASHION VICTIM" for the base my own franken "MINTY" for the tips
konad M32 for the flowers (konad special polish red & green for the stampin)
amisy D03 for the sun (konad special polish yellow & orange for the stampin)

HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY!!

i put a white dot on the center of the flowers



"AMISY D03"

essence "FASHIOM VICTIM"
without cam flash this nail polish is very shimmer

7 comments:

Lucy said...

That's such a beautiful, feminine design. Very lovely!

Lucy said...

Love your manicure. It's so feminine and pretty. The flowers are adorable.

ThRiSzHa said...

thanks LUCY.. im having a hard time on stampin those flowers...lolz

Skye said...

u have such beautiful nails i love all your design

Unknown said...

Very pretty! Great job!!!!!

ThRiSzHa said...

SKYE & KITTYLUVSCOLOR thanks for the compliment...

KONADomania said...

Hey, love what you do with your nails, thanks for commenting on my blog, yours is so great!